Friday 30 August 2013

Marriage and Family Therapy

I will be writing and sharing other articles on mental health.

I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy, plus I have a MA in Religion and a BA in Psychology. I worked for 8 years as a church minister. I have worked as an Instructor Therapist providing Intensive Behavioral Intervention (IBI) for children with Autism. I worked with adults with cognitive impairments assisting them in finding and maintaining jobs.

As a therapist (counsellor) I have experience with a variety of struggles. I have worked with parents struggling with children who are acting out, who have behavior issues and who have cognitive impairments. I worked with couples as they were seeking to reconnect. I have also worked with individuals with depression, bipolar, eating disorders, OCD, PTSD, childhood sexual abuse, anger, and general life counselling.

I look forward to sharing my own experience and those ideas I find that would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment